Wednesday, June 29, 2005

time management ;-)

"It seems essential, in relationships and all tasks, that we concentrate only on what is most significant and important." ~Soren Kierkegaard

"By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task overwhelm me" ~Ashleigh Brilliant

(Tuesday night)
Besides seeing clients and various related tasks, I managed to set up the files and notes I need for the rest of the week, study a bit, and winnow the email that comes to my desktop (as opposed to the unforwarded gmail) down to the items labeled important and already marked in red.. That is to say on the email, I dealt with much that was unimportant and managed to avoid the important for another day.
;-)

It's the end of the month, so reports and billing are due on Friday and must be finished sometime in the next two days. A very, very early morning morning meeting (way across town, of course) means I must sleep early- like right now. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to month end.

I wonder what Blogger does with a post dated post? Did they figure out how to fix that so it works?


No comments: