Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sight

"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision." ~Helen Keller

"Those things that nature denied to human sight, she revealed to the eyes of the soul." ~Ovid

Those quotes only have to do with the rest of this, in that they are related to sight...

I hesitate to tell this, but it is one of the things that is on my mind today. I woke with the vision in my right eye as if someone had smeared vasoline all over it- and it scared me. It continued through the day and makes walking around, reading or any of the number of activities that I normally engage in, rather difficult. Closing that eye only seems to make things even more odd and troubling.

I will have to see a medical someone about it next week, but Monday is a day where I must be many places- and at opposite ends of the city, of course. Murphy definitely visits here regularly.

No comments: