Monday, June 27, 2005

end of a day..

"The appearance of things change according to the emotions and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves." ~Kahlil Gilbran

"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." ~Marcel Proust

"What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing; it also depends on what sort of person you are." C. S. Lewis

I didn't start any new projects today.. but I did manage to read a little, study a little and get the laundry completely finished for the week- No magic in laundry exactly, but a great deal of satisfaction in finished piles of folded clean clothes... and depending on 'where one is standing', a little beauty in those piles.

Wandering around, the nature of perception seemed to be one of the things my eyes keyed in upon where ever I looked.. perception, authenticity, attitude and a stray thought that many of my favorite blogs are from people in my age category, were things on my mind. ... sleep beckons... nay, forcefully calls my name..

No comments: