Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Matryoshka

"Like a Russian doll nesting ever smaller dolls inside of it, I house an infinity of selves." ~Daphne Merkin. via Silken Threads

I can relate to that quote...

There are several quotes at Whiskey River that caught my eye and provoked bits of thought and writing in my offline journal.... none of those written thoughts are ready now if ever for prime time.

And Andy at Older and Growing links to a post that was amusing and horribly familiar, with so many different points that I can relate to... too many that struck me to write about or snip out only one.

Who was it that said "getting old isn't for sissies"?

As always, the visible portion of the iceberg (or the doll to bring it back to the title) is only a small portion of what is the whole....

No comments: