Sunday, July 03, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 126

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Statistics:: useful, necessary, often misused and misunderstood
  2. Grin:: laughter, smiles; like those endorphins
  3. Saturn:: pretty from a distance planet with rings
  4. Fulfilled:: working on it, or an equivalent in my mind
  5. Life plan:: have made a few, lived a few, changed a few
  6. Cult:: beware of giving away the power to think critically for oneself to anyone, especially to anyone who tells you they have the only right answer.
  7. Lily:: of the valley
  8. Stalemate:: sometimes in life and government preferable to checkmate
  9. Celebration:: the most recent- anniversary
  10. Underwear:: you didn't think I would tell you about mine did you? Oh, on second thought, I think I did say something about shopping at Victoria's Secret in a post last year. ;-)
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: