Thursday, July 28, 2005

Questions and Answers

Of course as everyone knows, the answer to the "ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything" is "42".

;-)

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said, "I don't know." ~Mark Twain

The above is what I fear may be the best answer to many questions on today's midterm exam in counseling research and program evaluation.

"To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?" ~Jim Rohn

That is a variation of the ways I have been working this week -only instead of what could I read and who could I ask, it was where could I look it up, and who can I call or email?

and....

"Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer." ~Anonymous

Alas, mine assume I am fine, strong, always under control... There are several ways to interpret that; and of course, if they asked, depending on how they asked, I would probably answer- "fine". Sometimes even friends and family don't really want to know the answer...


No comments: