Friday, July 08, 2005

sense and sanity

I don't really have many words of my own that are ready for public consumption... so perhaps with a couple of minor comments, I will link to a few from others that struck me today.

From The London News Review, A Letter To The Terrorists, From London,  the best rationally written -'middle finger raised to the bad guys, you can't stop us that easily'- pieces that I have seen. The opening lines:
What the fuck do you think you're doing?

This is London. We've dealt with your sort before.
Thanks for the link go to Euan at The Obvious

While you're at The London News Review, you might want to take a look at London bombs: kicking off the 2012 Olympics with a bang  for one explanation of why now.

From Sacred Ordinary: World-Wide Aftermath of London Bombings  where reflecting and trying to write a comment, I found myself finally able to start processing some of the less understood pieces of what was going on inside me. Thanks for the signposts and seeds, Fran.

No comments: