Thursday, July 07, 2005

just in time...

"A Bus Station is where buses stop. A Train Station is where trains stop. On my desk, there is a Work Station." ~J. Wätte

Starting out on Tuesday makes the week fly by- which would be great except for the various deadlines.. oh.. and the fact that I will be working with a client on the weekend.

One tiny, but surprisingly difficult paper completed for my Thursday night class, all done up properly (I hope) in APA format, as well as three monthly client case notes finished, plus some minor assorted things. That is about half of the documents needed for the non-profit (by Friday) and my class, but more than 3/4 of the actual work finished. I am a terrible procrastinator about paperwork.

I am quitting for the night, but it looks much more like smoother sailing at this point than it did at 9 p.m. this evening. Of course I'm wide awake now, which may change how I feel about all of it when the alarm goes off later this morning.


No comments: