Sunday, October 31, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings

Week 91
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Right now:: a slight melancholy mood trying to break down the door.. holding it back or hopefully letting it go, by acknowledging that it is there
  2. Halloween:: kids in cute costumes asking for candy (have some stashed and ready); adults in costumes at parties; large North Hollywood street bash
  3. Provider:: health care
  4. Rescue me:: nah.... I don't need rescuing, but now and then I wish that nights weren't quite so lonely.
  5. Confidence:: have some most of the time, but it fails me in odd moments
  6. Fungus:: mushrooms
  7. Candy corn:: once a year appearance, pretty much corn syrup sugar and food coloring
  8. Reunion:: never attend the high school ones
  9. Winner:: Someone will, could be you.
  10. Tradition:: have some that are important to me- chosen, not automatically adopted.
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: