Sunday, October 10, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings Week 88

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Spacious:: outdoors; breathing room
  2. Crash:: Summer 2003 son's totaled motorcycle
  3. Autobiography:: oh... where to begin, whose to list... gosh, I can think of so many...
  4. Sparkly:: catch the light things; diamond jewelry in any flash of light; my collection of crystal prisms catching the sun; glittery ornaments hanging on a tree.
  5. Wild Thing:: "you make my heart sing"; three, maybe four chords: A, D, E, .... G? my guitar needs work, so I can't play it to be sure.. the phrase sure does take me back a ways..
  6. Haagen-Das:: I like vanilla drenched with really good melted chocolate on top
  7. Sci-fi:: another one of those things that brings a torrent of thought.. I like all kinds of Sci-Fi movies and books.. Heinlein, Asimov, Adams... so many...
  8. Voice:: presence; tonal quality that adds to meaning and understanding
  9. Boy Scouts:: some good qualities to the organization
  10. Grief:: part of life and living; a process, not a single reaction; it is necessary to express and work through grief and its stages; suppressed it can do enormous damage.
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: