Thursday, October 21, 2004

One thing done and who knows how many to go...

Yippie! The five page double-spaced paper (plus two pages of references; five pages was supposed to be the maximum; I could have written much more) on Assistive Computer Technology (focused on one aspect of the current research) is finally revised, finished, completed, never to be looked at again!

Well, that's not entirely true; perhaps I will look at it again, because it could be a better review and might be useful for compiling for publication. I didn't do a complete search of the literature, but enough to know that someone needs to sort out and compile the findings of the most recent studies of my focus.

[sigh of relief] Now I can turn my attention to studying for midterms and uploading two assignments for my practicum class; after I attend class tonight, of course.

No comments: