Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Farscape and the Peacekeeper Wars

I missed Part 1 of the mini-series, both Sunday and tonight on the Sci Fi channel. Is anyone out there a fan who watched it and can tell me how John Crichton and Aeryn managed to avoid that missle headed for the rowboat? Or maybe they didn't pick up where the series left off? And how much did the wormhole weapon destroy before Crichton stopped it? I haven't made up my mind yet on the ending- hokey or making a wishful statement?

It find it strange to seeming kill off a show's main characters and then bring them back for another round. But I guess it works. Belief suspension is required to begin with. The Sci Fi channel apparently likes that script line, since they had a variation of that for Rodenberry's Andromeda.

Not that these things are the most important things on my mind, but Farscape was a nice diversion. I like science fiction, even the much worse written things. And I surely needed a break from reality.

No comments: