Sunday, November 06, 2005

Waiting

"So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don't sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we've satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late." ~Lee Iacocca

"Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen." ~Horace Mann

"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready." ~Henry David Thoreau

The MRI went fine, was short compared to what I thought it might be (was in and out including registration and waiting time in an hour and a half) and was interesting in that there was a rhythm to the noise- five bangs followed by five and sometimes four different bangs in a lower tone. I don't know what mineral I was injected with at the last, but it is something I would like to know. I briefly saw the pics but not to actually study closely. There were fewer finished scans than I thought there would be. The report and pics will be sent to the neurologist and my own doc, so I will know something hopefully in about two weeks. ( and the inner me is saying- two weeks!!!!!!!! - eeegads, that's a horrible amount of time to wait). One more specialty doc and possibly 'in office tests' that need to be done before the next neuro appointment unless they find something more urgent, or so I hopefully presume.

No comments: