Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Questions

“Asking the proper question is the central action of transformation … Questions are the key that cause the secret doors of the psyche to swing open.” ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes
(Her book, Women Who Run With Wolves, has been on my want to read list for years- finally getting around to ordering it...)

found the quote at: Conscious Living Foundation- quotations

Sunset tonight in Canoga Park..

There are questions on my mind, maybe not the proper ones, though. I don't know as I have figured out what those are for me, exactly. I surely know some of the "proper ones", but they seem to change every few years. It would be so much easier if I could figure out an answer to more of them, before there were so many new ones or before I run out of time...

No comments: