Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." ~Rabindranath Tagore



The sunset tonight from my upstairs window...

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I managed to get bitten by a spider last Saturday and have a large localized reaction. It's getting better, but I am still visiting the wound care folks at the walk in surgery clinic every few days. I have a reprieve until Sunday unless something changes for the worse. For those who have been asking, all other medical stuff is still an unknown, though there were some clues in the bloodwork. I am simply moving on with things, and whatever is, is... and whatever comes next, does.

Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the U.S. and I am headed to my sister's to celebrate and give thanks. I am grateful for so much, including blog friends.

I wish everyone a happy, family and friends, love-filled day.

No comments: