Tuesday, March 22, 2005

No Free Tuesday

Darn.. I really thought (which is why I started changing the template and playing around with some other things) I had a couple of days that were minus committments - like a real spring break! But it is not to be. I don't know how I wound up with Tuesday meetings scheduled sixty plus miles apart that will see me driving in the beginning of rush hour to make the second one.... in the rain most likely.

I will be going to the dentist in the morning for all this pain which seems to be creeping into places it should never have gone; it may not be possible to get to everywhere else I need to be.

I am not sure which is worse, dental pain or driving in the rain in Los Angeles. ;-)

Has anyone on this coast noticed how gasoline is creeping up and up in price. It may be $3/gal by summer.

KABC: Gasoline Prices Up Nearly Five Cents
Fuel Prices Strain Firms
(Business Wire) Auto Club: Gasoline Follows Oil Prices Higher

No comments: