Sunday, August 21, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 133

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Fan:: carry a fabric one in my purse- a sometimes necessary albeit eccentric, accessory for a woman of a certain age; fan palm
  2. Scum:: soap, pond scum
  3. Lily:: of the valley; pink lily
  4. Humid::usually seldom here in my chosen location... this summer- frequent
  5. Ghetto:: restrictive (poverty, race, ethnicity...), segregated areas
  6. Remember me?:: depends on who's asking as to how I might answer..
  7. Polished:: stone
  8. Compose:: mind, letter, words, melody, haiku, photograph, painting, sketch, art, life-- put elements together to achieve something new or different or hopefully pleasing..
  9. Squish:: mud. ...some mud is "squishier" than others
  10. Future:: is jazz with a little rhythm and blues, change and adaptation, go with the flow and make things happen at the same time
Weekly word list at Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: