Monday, August 22, 2005

Long day..

I am too tired tonight to write much, instead I offer some weekend photos...

"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive." ~Eleanora Duse

Slice of the San Gabriels

My daily view.. . When I cropped this I was a little tired, as I am now. I just noticed that a tiny piece of the garage line is visible on the right corner.

Crow in flight

Crow in Flight... I am fairly happy to have gotten this shot- as it was an experiment in following the crow with the camera. It is cropped, but the original is simply more blue on all sides with the same alignment.... looking at it now, I really need to crop this a bit more...

Jacaranda Tree

Jacaranda trees are one of my favorites.... this, of course, is seed pods and leaves.

No comments: