Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Interesting self exploration exercise

Andy posted an interesting exercise he found at Fragments from Floyd.

I started working from the template Floyd provided and am stuck in a few places- possibly because there are too many things on my mind (papers due, clients to see, monthly notes to update, projects to finish and an endless list of "to-do's" it seems), along with a dental ordeal today with Novocain gone awry (never had my eye and the muscles become numb before) that left me completely done in and mentally fuzzy... but I have it on my desktop and plan to work on it in bits and pieces over the next few days.

I might never come up with something as wonderful as Andy's or the ones at C.A.R.T.S., but the exercise is useful from so many angles. I hope you try it for yourself.

No comments: