Sunday, May 23, 2004

mini update

The interview for the masters degree program went well.. though there are 43 applicants for 25-27 slots. I will know how I fared in about two weeks.

Things are busy around the end of the quarter- too many internship hours to complete and lots of end of the quarter projects, papers and finals to study for..

I am not sure where I will do my final internship for the summer and it is late for finding a new one.

I am still waiting for the authorization to take 20 units for summer- one of them is a directed study so I can take American Sign Language and have it count for my upper division degree elective requirements.

This has become my version of normal- everything seems like running a race; nothing is ever completely settled; everything is always something new to deal with.

No comments: